Lake Lure Beach officially opens Saturday, May 23rd through Monday (Memorial Day). The Beach will also be open May 30 & 31, June 6 & 7 and open seven days a week beginning Saturday, June 13th!
Spa & Salon
As you relax in the lush mountain setting, revitalize body and spirit by scheduling a massage, nail service, facial or other treatment during your vacation or business trip. You can spend the whole day or simply an hour to celebrate and honor your body.
Here you will find a variety of services and products that are unique to our spa and inspired by our magnificent setting.
Spa treatments are an excellent way to commemorate an accomplishment or other special life event. Gift Certificates for birthdays, brides, grooms, and wedding party attendees, can be enclosed in a custom designed gift basket or mailed to you directly.
Book your special day, weekend, or event, and surrender to the same allure that has enchanted visitors to Lake Lure for over 75 years.
We NOW sell Gift Certificates ONLINE! Click HERE for more details!
May 2015 Specials
- 30 min European Facial $40
- 80 min Hot Stone Massage $100
- 50 min Anti-aging Facial $70
- Eyebrow, Lip, or Chin Wax $10
- Full Face Wax $25
- 10% off Body Waxing
- Eyebrow Tinting $20
Packages and Special Combinations
Any single treatment can be combined or designed for two. Off-site services are available with reservations through the Spa two weeks prior to treatment.
See More Specials »
Ready to Book Your Appointment?
CALL NOW! (828) 625-2525 Ext 116 or contact us using the form below:
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Tuesday: By appointment only
Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
All other hours may be scheduled by appointment. Contact us today at 828.625.2525 Ext 116.
- For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be applied to all services.
- Tipping is appreciated but not required.
- A 48-hour notice is required to cancel a treatment
- Any cancellations or no shows within the 48-hour period will be charged full price.
- All prices and treatments subject to change at anytime.